Performance that stands up to hazardous conditions. Made from durable, soft flame resistant twill that is comfortable against your skin. Greater arm mobility technology keeps shirt cuffs down and extended inseam construction improves range of motion and ease of movement. Home wash and industrial wash.
- Reinforced Stitching.
- Western cut.
- Chest pocket with button flap closures and sewn-in pencil stall.
- Reinforced Snap Buttons.
- Anti-static Fabric.
- High Temperature Resistant.
- Anti UV, Fire Retardant Fabric.
- Breathable, Micro-fabric Structure.
- Meets Hazard Risk Category Rating.
- FR Durable Soft Twill.
- Meets the requirements standard on flame resistant garments for protection of industrial personnel.
- NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- ASTM D1230-17 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire: 2012 ED.
- CAT2 8CAL Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV).
* Please see size chart for fitment reference.