Knox flame-resistant shirts are constructed with the ultimate comfort, technology and durability in mind. FR fabric is soft against the skin and the taped inside back seam eliminates irritation. Plus, moisture management will keep you cool and dry.
Designed for workers who may be exposed to potential flash fire and arc flash hazards typically associated with Oil & Gas, Utility, Construction and Industrial applications. Layer under protective outerwear to increase protection.
- Anti-static 100% Cotton Fabric. Stitched with FR threads throughout.
- High Temperature Resistant.
- Anti UV, Fire Retardant Fabric.
- Knox graphic on left sleeve.
- Breathable, Micro-fabric Structure. Greater Arm Mobility seam construction for maximum range of motion.
- Meets the requirements standard on flame resistant garments for protection of industrial personnel.
- NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- ASTM D1230-17 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire: 2012 ED.
- CAT2 8CAL Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV).
* Please see size chart for fitment reference.